Laboratory Testing and Consulting Services for the Absorbent Hygiene Product Industry.
Laboratory Services Offered
- Core performance tests on baby diapers and adult incontinence products.
- Benchmarks across different markets and tiers.
- R&D through product surgeries and substitutions.
- Competitive intelligence through reverse engineering.
- Retainer services with consulting hours and Unlimited monthly testing.
Beyond Just Diaper Testing
Providing interpretation and analysis for each test result using more than 35 years of experience in the field to help build plans of action to tackle diaper design, raw material specifications and manufacturing issues.
- Third party validation of supplier product specifications.
- Understand different product requirements for different markets.
- Become current in global product trends to meet incontinence needs.
- Build and validate new diaper design.
- Quality control and comprehensive inventory audits.
- Historical benchmarks and product evolution.
- Complimenting laboratory data with user experience via Homes user Tests and Focus Groups.
- Connect with experienced consultants for insights from building a new factory to market intelligence, customer service and sustainability pursuits.
Laboratory Test Packages
Complete Diaper Performance Package will provide a look into the performance of the diaper core and can be used to compare performance between brands. This test package will include the following:
- Strike Through – Acquisition Speed.
- Rewet – Measure of Dryness
- Centrifugal Retention (Retentive Capacity)
- Free Swell Capacity
- Cuff Spill Test
- Weight Distribution
- Relevant Product Dimensions and Measurements
- Pad Symmetry
- Hook & Loop Peel Force
- Elastomeric Creep Test
- Photos of Product including Blacklit Core
Reverse Engineering Package consists of manual disassembly of the diaper samples to better understand the design of the product and the GSM of the raw martial components. The grammage of the components (backsheet, topsheet, ADL &etc) per brand can provide you a look into the raw material costs associated with the assembly of that product.
- All orders of minimum 2 SKU will include an hour of consulting with a member of our team to go over your results and provide feedback and suggestions.
- For all orders above 6 SKU an hour of consulting with Carlos Richer is included.
- Average lead time is 10 business days from reception of samples. This quantity will vary depending on number of SKU requested and current queue at the laboratory.
- A minimum of 25 samples are required for a Complete Diaper Performance test and 10 for a Reverse Engineering test.